Construction Cost Estimating for Builders
Benefits of using our Estimating Service
- The cost of employing a Quantity Surveyor can be unrealistic for the majority of construction businesses in the current economic climate. By engaging us as a partner we can provide your business with cost effective estimating services.
- Tender price is driven by regional supply and demand factors which fluctuate on a monthly basis. Whilst material costs can remain fairly consistent, many building companies fail to adapt their pricing structure to take into account labour rate and Prelim variables.
- We provide construction estimating solutions on a wide range of private residential and commercial projects. Whether you require an estimate for detached garage or support with a bespoke major works tender, we can assist.
- All of our estimates are produced in the industry standard SMM7 (Standard Method of Measurement) format and provide clear and concise outputs regarding labour, material and Prelim costs.
- This Bill of Quantities also acts as a resolution document in respect of any cost disputes regarding Extra Over works.
- Through regular discussion with our clients regarding labour, material and overhead costs we can ensure these costs remain current and correct allowing us to produce accurate estimates and tenders on your behalf.
- On completion the only variable factor is the profit margin, should you choose we will discuss this with you and advise.
In addition at this point should you require we can provide you with a client ready quotation
- rates would be adjusted to include your profit margin.
- labour and material costs would be removed to show only quantities, rates and total.
- The document would be free of company details allowing you to hand the estimate directly to your client.
We provide fast and efficient pre and post contract support with your Clients and Architects as and when it is required.
Our very positive client feedback shows that you can rest assured that the contracts you win will be fully inclusive of your overheads and produce a profit for your business.
To review and familiarise yourself with a sample estimate please follow downloads. (Please bear in mind the rates will not be specific to your area.)
If you would like to discuss your requirements with us or speak to one of our Quantity Surveyors, please contact our Business Development Manager – Natalie Reid Alternatively you can use our request a call back form below.